Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

We spent New Year's Eve at home with the kids who thought they would stay up til midnight. JD did but K made it until 10:45.
Today was my grandma's 93rd birthday so we went over there and made cinninimin rolls with Linda and Andrew. It turned into a bake off with both the guys and girls winning.
Happy New Year to you all.
kkc update-- after 2 days of walking/jogging 2 miles I took off today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I slept today and laid on the couch watching football. At one point I rolled over. I did run up and down the stairs several times, but only to get more lil smokies and nachos.

ksukim said...

we did stop by home to indulge in smokies, nachos and cheese & crackers!! Hope your b-day was good!

Anonymous said...

B-day was fine. Ate too much. I did get Kaylee's message late that night. Tell her thank you and that I am feeling ok.

We had a workday today. Major work getting done! I have the start of the Honors Romeo and Juliet unit ready to go.

Enjoy the weather this week. There probably won't be much snow after we're done!

Anonymous said...

I ran this morning in the 16 degree weather. Needed the cold slap in the face since we started back today. And I show up and the 4th grade teachers tells me that they have decided to let me lead the afternoon online demonstration of formative testing since ' you are so good at it'. Guess I will have to start charging a stipend!

Anonymous said...

OOPS LAst one was from me...no name got put on...Kevin