Monday, January 28, 2008

Drum roll please....


Here's pics of Dee's big project. He finished it without having to call in one of those HGTV guys to help him finish. Gone is the orange carpet and the dark paneling is now painted. Notice the new bike. The bathroom is great.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. So now I know who to call on for my next project!! I'll give Dee some time to rest though. We'll have to have a basement warming party someday, right?? Got to admit it was pretty warm yesterday. No so today. I felt sorry for Taylor and so we drove. Thank goodness. The wind was blowing 30 - 40 mph and just starting to snow. I'm so tired of winter.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Maybe someday he can build another level on my trailer :).

I ran outside and it was 56 and about that when I left today around 6:30 and stopped at the Bonner Walmart and it was blowing and temps dropping. Now it is snowing sideways. Hope it does not last past dark...have basketball tonight! Headed to St Louis this weekend with Cindys...which reminds me the last thing I forgot at Walmart..Lucas' baptism card. Have to make another stop.

Anonymous said...

The pics are awesome! I'll have to come over soon to truly enjoy it! :D I'm thinking about starting a blog...i'm on the computer everyday and plus many interesting things happen during my day, as mom can attest to. haha! So you might just be getting an e-mail w/my link soon! :D Happy Kansas DAY!

Anonymous said...

HGTV-worthy! One day I will have to get some pointers and try to do the same thing bathroom-wise in our basement. Not one day soon though!

I feel pretty good health-wise lately. Two nights of fastbreak basketball has been good for me. Plus, I haven't gotten the crud everyone else has seemed to get.

Linda, Mr. Schoeder says he may have the chance to see you all this weekend. Are you coming down for a show?

Anonymous said...

We're setting up at the trade show on Friday. Sounds like it should be a pretty big show this year so tell him he better try and make it. It's always been at Great Bend, the first year for Hutchinson so we're hoping to get a lot of people come through.