Normal day at the office. One of my students did bring me a Honey Crisp apple. They are so good. My night class was short and sweet, but I'm attempting to work on it now. D's watching Cop's and bragging about how far he's ridden on his stationary bike (51 miles last week, 25 so far this week.)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like no one else has anything either!
O.K. I'm going to leave a comment if I can figure out how. Probably my comment will wander out into space somewhere. Anyway ... The March 8th run, what a 5K in actual miles? I might think about it if it's not too far. I haven't ran for awhile but I do the eliptical(sp?) thing.
P.S. I'm hating this winter more with every snow.
Hate winter? You mean, I'm not supposed to enjoy driving 22 mph all the way home from work last nigt?
Reffed 3 MS boys games tonight. It was good. I haven't really cut my hair since since around Thanksgiving (I think) so I sweat a lot more than when I am tight on top. I lifted last night too. Not a whole lot, but some upper body work.
That's about it. Emily has friends comin over for a sleepover tomorrow night. Oh yeah. I'm taking Dylan with me to the BHS BB game, just to get him away from sister and friends for a little while.
Well, I'm spnet.
Hating the snow???!??? How can you when it means a snow day???! Oh wait some don't get off just because of bad weather but we did yesterday. Had about 4.5 inches but some ice underneath so that is why. One day back and then tomorrow work wrestling all day long but we have Monday off.
A 5K is 3.2 miles. I would welcome you all to my abode if you want to come run.
STAY WARM!
Post a Comment