Dee said I was a bad blogger so here's my post.
I'm glad it's Wednesday. Being back at work is good, but the Cougs have had games the last two nights. I start my next class at KWU tomorrow. It's Management Information Systems; I'm taking it with one of my friend's Cheri. I'll let you know how it goes.
I ran 2 miles today. It wasn't too bad...
Not much else here. ..until later...
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had planned to workout tonight until I was reminded of e dept meeting that I had the time wrong on. At least I found out before I was late.
I also found out I am presenting a 3 hour session on multimedia at a district workshop on the 21st. I am not really sure what I am supposed to go over!Most of the people signedup for it are people I know pretty well, including my department head, so it should go ok if I figure out what exactly is meant by "multimedia."
I had a calendar committee meeting. We worked out most of next year with 3 options for the winter break scenario that the staffs get to vote on. I sent an email last night saying I would come to staff meetings next week at the two elementary buildings to share the options and take the votes because they would be easier to talk through in person. Knowing the draft would go out from the d.o. I also sent the options listed (in BOLDFACE) and said that again, I would take comments and votes in person so my email was not flooded and so I could explain each option...so I now have about 4 emails with votes. Some teachers listen about as well as their students!
There is a St. Pats run in Lawrence on MArch 8. It is along the river levee...ran several races there and it is kind of a neat path. Just in case someone is interested. Think it is a 5K. They then have a parade afterwards. You can go to runlawrence.org and click on coming events on the right hand side for more.
Actually I guess the parade is on Monday but the race Sat. We could surely find some green beverages somewhere!
Post a Comment