I'm at school and we have conferences so just a short post today.
Last night, JD thought he could stand on the ball; he fell........
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ah, I know how they feel ... I thought doing push ups/crunches using a ball looked pretty simple. My two feet are on the ground. My behind is on the ball. On my first try I fell off and hit my head on a barbell. Only two people saw me. They were nice and didn't laugh too much. LMK
PArty DAY! I am sure all the kids who have been out sick will come today no matter what because of it. I have my heart tie and Spongebob valentine socks on. I hope the Ellsworth kids get well for the weekend. Talking gma K to the musical this weekend!
so far in 2009: 210.5 miles week 12 10 miles week 11 10 miles week 10 17 miles week 9 20 miles week 8 17 miles week 7 14 miles week 6 12.5 mile week 5 14.25 miles week 4 13.4 miles week 3 12.5 miles week 2 10.5 miles week 1 9.5
3 comments:
Ah, I know how they feel ... I thought doing push ups/crunches using a ball looked pretty simple. My two feet are on the ground. My behind is on the ball. On my first try I fell off and hit my head on a barbell. Only two people saw me. They were nice and didn't laugh too much. LMK
PArty DAY! I am sure all the kids who have been out sick will come today no matter what because of it. I have my heart tie and Spongebob valentine socks on. I hope the Ellsworth kids get well for the weekend. Talking gma K to the musical this weekend!
Happy Valentine's Day To All. And Kevin, Thank you for taking my Mom to see Andrew. Kimmee, tell Kaylee and J.D. Happy Valentine's Day. LMK
Post a Comment