Many of my teacher friends and relatives were off today but not us here in Salina. While I would like a day off, I don't want to makeup time, which would happen.
I found out today that the Paulie Sr, Paulie Jr and Mike of American Chopper were in Wichita today to deliver a bike. Here's the story. The American Chopper show featuring the Viega bike is set to air on March 20th at 8 p.m. on TLC. I found out too late so I couldn't go.
I'm off to enjoy my green tea and hit the sack!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe this summer I'll have to trade my drug car in for a motorcycle. Before I forget, don't know if any of you guys ever watch the Grammys. It's on Sunday evening. Anyway, we got a call from California Tuesday and this guy ordered some wild rags. He needed them shipped Express Mail. He told us to be sure and watch the Grammys and check out John Fogerty when he performs. John Fogerty and his band will be wearing wild rags from Drovers Mercantile. It's that cool?
I mailed in today for the St Pats race on the 8th. Anyone else want to run? Even if you do not want to you are welcome to come up that weekend and cheer those of us on who are. Hopefully it will be snow free.
Will have to check that out Sunday!
No snow day here either. Plenty of snow though.
Cool on the American Chopper deal.
Linda, Mr. Schoeder said his father is coming up to Ellsworth to buy some duds. You guys really are famous!
Mr. Schroeder was set up right next to us at Hutchinson. Some Buhler High School kids stopped by and talked to him and then came over to our booth. They knew you and said they'd tell you they saw me. But they probably forgot. Schroeder is so nice. And he likes to talk! Alot!!
Post a Comment