Wednesday, February 27, 2008

middle day

The weather is finally beautiful. I'll be able to get in 2 miles before going to eat at church. I also got some cardio the first 2 days of the week.

We've been busy with the kids. I have a week left in my first class this semester. I have to do a powerpoint on "college recruiting and facebook."
****************
I got a 2-mile run finished before going to church. It wasn't pretty but I did it!!

2 comments:

chitknit said...

Hmmmmm. Will the first slide in your powerpoint be

"Don't post photos of yourself drunk and acting like an idiot."

And number two:
"Don't let your friends post pictures of you drunk and acting like an idiot."

?

Anonymous said...

Well I got my run in last evening. The weather was perfect at 6:30. I ran 3.3 miles in 36 minutes. I wanted to quit quite a few times but kept telling myself I had to see if I could run that far without stopping. I had recuped enough that by 9:00 I went to the wellness center with Marie. I took it pretty easy though. My ankles hurt a little bit this morning but that's about it. Kim, if I can do it, I know you can too. lmk