I'm at KWU right after class so my heads spinning... I did get in a 3-mile run after LMK called to brag. My little brother is so full of excuses (see his comment), but I do hope he's feeling better after get his teeth cut out.
I'm out...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not sure where your little brother got his wisdom teeth extracted but think someone is pulling the wool over his eyes. HA! It's a good try anyway Jason !!! LLK
I just am ready for it to get nice and stay nice.
Soccer tomorrow so I hope for warm and dry weather!
I get to come see Aunt Linda for my teeth on April 14!
OK, so maybe it was 3 or 4 days...Actually he did say a full week on no lifting or running. I was getting into a rhythm with weights and working out, so it really does kind of suck.
Not that i will get to running any time soon...
Post a Comment