In a little more than a week, I'll be here. Today I worked a track meet and went straight to class. I scored like 87% or so on my test. Sad but I will take a B in this class and be happy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good thing it isn't this week you're leaving. Hopefully, by next week all the planes will be inspected and you'll have smooth sailing. lmk
Can't remember if I emailed you back about what is around the H.I. Express. If not tell me.
93% so far are proficient or above in math---69% in the top 2 categories. YAY.A relief. Now maybe I can stop stress eating crap like I have all week.
Watched Sat. game at the casino in KC with friends. We should all head there sometime. Came out a little ahead so put that towards the cruise fund. But so SMOKY!
The SMOKE was what I hated about the casinos in Vegas. And ALL the SMOKE drifts toward the people who don't SMOKE. Congratulations on the results of the tests. Maybe we'll have to make a Paden's stop while you're home this weekend. lmk
so far in 2009: 210.5 miles week 12 10 miles week 11 10 miles week 10 17 miles week 9 20 miles week 8 17 miles week 7 14 miles week 6 12.5 mile week 5 14.25 miles week 4 13.4 miles week 3 12.5 miles week 2 10.5 miles week 1 9.5
4 comments:
Good thing it isn't this week you're leaving. Hopefully, by next week all the planes will be inspected and you'll have smooth sailing. lmk
Can't remember if I emailed you back about what is around the H.I. Express. If not tell me.
93% so far are proficient or above in math---69% in the top 2 categories. YAY.A relief. Now maybe I can stop stress eating crap like I have all week.
Watched Sat. game at the casino in KC with friends. We should all head there sometime. Came out a little ahead so put that towards the cruise fund. But so SMOKY!
The SMOKE was what I hated about the casinos in Vegas. And ALL the SMOKE drifts toward the people who don't SMOKE. Congratulations on the results of the tests. Maybe we'll have to make a Paden's stop while you're home this weekend. lmk
Yesterday they passed on ban on smoking in public places....but it does not apply to casinos!
Post a Comment