Thursday, April 3, 2008

one nice day, one wet day...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

I should be studying or running or something productive. I have a test tonight and I feel better about it. We'll see about that about 10. I'm wondering if I can vote for Andrew in his quest for VP.

Last night we had to cook and serve at midweek so I got to hang out some with my friend Hank. I then came home and studied for a while. Like cousin AK I dressed springy today then ran out of the house and found out it was cold and rainy. I'm about tired of it!!

Tomorrow I have to work BINGO. I'll let you know how that goes.

Sounds like the Cousin's Cruise is on. Sounds like lots of FUN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, they have this thing now called a window where you can look out and see what the weather is like. Or a door that you can step out and check. Or even the TV will tell you!

Excited about the cruise...should be fun. We have to start planning!

Anonymous said...

Kim, wanted to let you know the sun is shining today!!! Hope it continues to shine for a few days at least. lmk