My car was a taxi cab this weekend. Saturday was Kaylee's busy day with a basketball game, birthday party and Brownie scouts. For scouts she got to tour Pizza Hut and make her own pizza. JD also had hitting practice. We picked up Andrew and took him out for supper since Dee was in Manhattan helping Matthew with the bathroom project. This morning I taught the high school SS class and we went to church. Andrew pickked up K to go to Ellsworth. JD had baseball practice at noon and a birthday party at the golf course. When we got home JD wanted to know what "we are going to do now." We played a little basketball and grilled brats for supper. Dee made it home in time to eat!!
Guess I better get ready for the week!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I'll be at Anaheim. We'll have to hook up. You taking kids?
I'm watching the game with some KU fans.
Suck.
Dee has a blog!!!!
http://indeesownwords.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment