I just finished sending in 122 pages of our 196 page yearbook. For yearbook advisers that's HUGE! I have a great editor who PDF'd all the pages so all I had to do was upload them to the plant. That's HUGE!! All of this was before 3:15 this afternoon.
Tomorrow's my last class meeting and test for this class. I'm ready for it to be over. I'm making my cheat sheet now.
Cousin Mark is running in a marathon on my birthday. I'm soooo very pumped for him. I'll be thinking of him. Someday.....
We run 'cause we can not because we like it (okay I think Kevin does..)
Back to homework...
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!
Spent the weekend with some school friends at the Big Cedar resort in Branson. Was fun. Good cabin, lots of great outdoor fun and outlet mall shopping. We should all go sometime!
But really Kim, was it HUGE?
Coach W and I went to Topeka last week to meet with Washburn's coaches. Chris Brown from Liberal is the DC there, so it was good to see him and soend a couple of days doing FB. Kund of gets the blood going.
The kids and I went on bike ride last night. Emily got a new bike this weekend at Target, and it is a little bigger and has gears and the whole lot. No more little girl bike. :( She still has trouble keeping up with Dylan though. Full speed all the time.
Better go...
wow...Kimmie that's pretty dang good for you! You better be praising and worshiping that editor!!!
And it took me forever to read that last part about running because you can. You need a comma between the "can" and "not." I think i read it eight times before i finally understood it! haha...but maybe i'm just stupid! :( haha! later
Here's to completed deadlines!
Way to go!
Post a Comment