So have you noticed that my mileage each week has gone up? Last night I ran for 30 minutes in E-town. I loved it. It was 9 p.m. and I felt safe. I stayed up in our neighborhood (bradley, kunkle, 11th, 10th and 9th street) I did notice too late that I was wearing all dark clothes so I tried to stay as close to the curb as possible. It was a great run!!
Today I did something insane. I ran to the dike, south on the dike then north back half way-- bad move. I watched my shadow and I was barely moving. Then I ran home. It was about 5.25 miles or so. Never again when it's as windy as it was today!!
The kids got to spend some time with Braden and Taylor so they had a good weekend!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We ran yesterday, too - that wind was brutal!
I am doing the annual Turkey Trot this Saturday on the Haskell Campus. Third year in a row. Hope it is a little warmer by then.
Post a Comment