Kaylee's soccer team scored a goal. I was the coach because Dee had to be at JD's game (they lost). The girls were sooooo happy. They even had a couple more shots on goal that didn't go in.
I didn't lose as much as last week. It could have been the two beers at the tailgate or Mexican I had for Dee's bday lunch. Anyways the pants are getting looser and that's good. I ran 2 miles today plus rode my bike on the dike in the stiff south wind!
Dee also got a WiiFit and I'm just overweight not obese!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love my Wii Fit!
Keep it up!
fun times!! I wanna come over and try that soon! :D
It aint right that women can't lose lbs as fast as men! But way too go on the little amounts. lmk
Post a Comment