Tonight I got my first stats test back. I told Dee that I wasn't excited to get it back because I thought I had done so poorly. Lo and behold when I got it back it was an 89%. I was very surprised!! Everyone knows math and numbers aren't my strong suit (I blame it on my first grade teacher as well as my hs math teacher), but I kinda get this a little bit.
I ran tonight when I got home from class. I stay around home since it's dark. I had thought about going to Lawrence to run with Kevin but since we are planning to take the kids to Ellsworth for Halloween, I figured 9 a.m. in Lawrence would be too early for me. Kevin--I do want to run the St. Patty's Day Shuffle.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll keep my eyes open for the date!
Post a Comment