Yes the kids and I made the trek to Lawrence. Kevin was a gracious host and watched the kids while Andrew and I did some shopping. I got a groovy new dress. Mark came over last night and enjoyed lasagna with us. Today we enjoyed the water park/pool. I took in a bunch of water when I went off the slide. opps.
J has pads football camp tomorrow. Pray of us all.
I'm so glad to have my cell phone back!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved having you here! You will have to come back. Maybe we can get more cousins and their kids here sometime. We are headed to the Deanna Rose farm soon. Have a good time at the reunion.
Hey Kim, I love you. Its just that you do things that make it so easy to make fun of you. But sorry to be so hard on you. Glad you and Andrew got to go shopping. Andrew needed more shirts and hoodies!! Hope he found some more. lmk
Post a Comment