Wednesday, July 16, 2008

i love the 70s

We are just hanging out watching I Love 1978 on VH1. I love these shows; they just previewed Merlin (the little game). We didn't have one of these but there was one at Nana's that I always played. Good times.
Some of my yearbook kids got together this evening for supper and they invited me. That was nice. It was good to see them again. The younger kiddos wanted to get together with the 08 seniors before they left for college. When I told them they should be taking some pics over the summer so they could do a summer page they asked "Don't you ever stop working?" Guess not...
We are off to Ellsworth tomorrow for dentist appointments and then swimming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny because I was watching that with a friend last night too! She came in for the sidewalk sale downtown. I should have told all of you and you could have planned your excursion up here for that! I am sure there will still be lots to buy!