Tomorrow we leave for JD's baseball tourney in Dodge. It'll be a fun time and hopefully they'll win some games. We may be finished as early as Friday evening or as late as Sunday. Who knows when we'll head home. We did go to the library this week so I have a big book to take with me to read. Tonight JD got his fball pads. He wore the helmet and pads all the way home. I hope it wasn't commentary on his dad's driving.
K had baton today. She even got to twirl with 2 batons. She was excited! She'll probably march in Solomon's parade next Friday evening.
Tomorrow I help Sue teach an Ottawa class so I'm going over stuff tonight and need to make a handout for my lessons.
Everyone have a great weekend.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment