Friday, May 30, 2008

amazing...

The yearbook is done; it's finished!! This is a record. I have never, ever in 14-15 years of advising sent in the final pages in May. As I typed the colophon I was doing the happy dance. The editor came in yesterday to pdf pages but I had done that. We sent pages yesterday so today all I had to do was run the index, pfd those last pages and submit. I'm so very happy!! I can go on vacation knowing that I don't have pages left to finish when I return.

JD has a ball tourney this weekend but it's here so that's good. Sunday I'm going with some church freinds to see so Church Lady play at the Crown Uptown. It shold be good! Speaking of church. Check out this video.

4 comments:

chitknit said...

CONGRATS! I can't tell you how happy I was that when I checked out yesterday, I knew I didn't have to go back to school the next days or weeks to finish the book!

ENJOY YOUR VACAY!

Anonymous said...

OK, please, please, tell me your kids at South are not the drama queens/dorks that the kids on that The Paper show are! I don't remember jounralism being quite that full of "drama". Of course Mrs. M. would have just whipped someone's butt and that would have been the end of it.

Anonymous said...

Happy for you Kim about the Yearbook. Enjoy your summer. Your video about who are Lutherans was awesome I LOVED IT !!! Thanks for sharing. I am using only one hand to get this message to you so will make this short. HA! Aunt Linda

SueM said...

Who has time to do those videos? What will you do without Charla and CHelsey next year?