So summer is definitely here. I ran 2 miles this morning at 9 and it was hot and I was soaked in sweat before I made it a block. The kids have been riding their bikes with me so I have company. Kaylee just learned to ride without training wheels last week but she's doing great.
If you still have today's Salina Journal check out the story about the library director on the roof. I'm quoted on the second page. Funny thing is the reporter is my friend and I thought she was joking when she asked if she could quote me.
I've started 2 more classes. Today I have Contemporary Issues in Sports. It'll be good. The teacher is KWU's A.D and it's full of coaches..... Interesting conversations. The first thing I have to do is write a one-page "State of the Union" paper about sports. I'm thinking Jason could whip that out for me in 15 minutes. Thursday I have Sports Law. We'll see how that goes.
Jason commented about MTV's "The Paper." My students love it. I watch it religiously. I guess it's so I feel better about my own class. The newspaper is a well-respected paper and I think MTV is just showing us the juicy parts. So Jake what do you think Mrs. M would have done with an Adam?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope You Guys Had A Happy Anniversary On The 4th. Watching Lots Of Ball Games Is ALWAYS FUN!!lmk
Yes, Happy Anniversary! I had it in my mind to send that yesterday and then it slipped out. Must be al the cleaning fumes!
Where are you headed on vacation?
I dont know who Adam is, since I only watched it a couple of times. I'm sure sure would have handled him though.
I saw Debbie Davis this weekend. I was reffing an MAYB tourney in Wichita (30 games in 3 days), and as I was walking form the bathroom to the gym, someone said, "Do I know you?" I said, "I don't know. Do you?" She said, "You're a Kohls right? Jason?"
Small world.
Post a Comment