Saturday, March 1, 2008

on the road again

We just got back from Derby where we visited Dee's Grandma who celebrated her 78th b-day. She's rehabbing in a home after hip replacement surgery.
We got a quick trip into Wichita where I bought new running shoes. I'm ready for the big run next week!! Looks like Dee is coming to Lawrence with us since the bathroom remodel has been put on back burner. Steff called us today to say that Home Depot messed up the shower again.
The Cats aren't looking so good right now. I'm sure my KU fan cousins will be calling to rub it in soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! What could he do while we run? Let's see..it starts at Jonny's Tavern so I wonder?!?!?!? Are the kids coming too?? You all are welcome to stay as long as you want...well, within reason.

Started to rain here and windy and supposed to change to ice and snow. Wouldn't it be ironic if we went from 80 yesterday to a snow day tomorrow?

I'll root hard for the Cats Tuesday. Matthew invited me up to use one of his tickets!

Talk at you later this week!