Tuesday, June 24, 2008

we got wii

JD's been saving his money and he sold his bunk bed and old Super Nintendo so Dee pitched in now we are in the 21st century. Today we all made our Mii and Dee's looks just like him!! Of course I beat Dee in bowling.

One more class for my Sports Law class and presentation, paper and test in Sports Issues class. I'm looking forward to the weekend!!

Check out Dee's blog. Girls rock!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assembled my new computer desk this morning and am getting ready to set up my new chair so soon I will be ready for the new machine. I will probably wait till after we get back from Idaho so I am here for delivery. Then I will too be in the 21st century. I am excited! I think I am getting a DVR too when they set up the internet. So much technology I will not want to leave the house. Been to the pool the last two days so my base tan is really set for the Ellsworth pool!

Anonymous said...

Now the chair is together!

cousin_ak said...

You're just running out of projects Kevin!! haha!

I'm proud of both of you guys for gettin' modernized! :D

Mom with wireless internet, Linda L. with an I-pod, and Jane with facebook/myspace! Way to go Kohls family!

And now that the Warrens have a Wii, I'm definitely moving in!! haha! :D

chitknit said...

Um, yeah - we LOVE our Wii!