Linda told me this week that is summertime and I should be enjoying it. But it's 12:45 a.m. and I just finished 2 pages worth of article summaries for one class (I have 2 more pages plus a three-page paper) plus stuff for the sports law class. Six hours in a month is too much to do, but I'll make it (I think I can, I think I can.)
The garage sale was a success. We did have some funny laughs. We also made a little bit of money; I think it was a wash after buying snacks, going out to eat, going to other sales, etc. G'ma came over and I think she enjoyed herself even though she thought Linda was going to sell her cane and a shirt she still wears. I got two "vintage" dresses. I can't wait to wear them to school. They think I'm a little out there anyways. I might just have to wear my copper-colored cowboy boots with them....
I'm ready for next weekend. The weekend is always so much fun. JD and D won't be there because they are going to Boy Scout Camp. I know they will have fun, but I know they are bummed because they have to miss the festivities. I can't wait to see everyone:)
I'm heading to bed. Eight a.m. will come too early. The kiddos are singing their VBS songs during Sunday School and they both have speaking parts. It'll be nice to be in church; we haven't been there for a month.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Plus your daughter got to see me PISSED! It was fun and the money I made is going to the cruise fund and so will the $$ I get Tuesday since I just agreed to sub at summer school. May make that total yet. I am excited for next weekend too. The parade, the pool and the family gathering especially.
glad you got your paper stuff done!! And glad i could help! The garage sale was def. fun times! It was fun with just a handful of us...now think of how fun this coming weekend is going to be!! :D Can't wait! I had lots to write about on my blog this morning! :D alright...i better get back to work! Ugh! Later!!
Post a Comment