It's been so long...
I've been starting to doubt that I can really run the half in OKC. The 10k in Manhattan about did me in. Funny thing is that this morning I ran 6 miles and felt fine. Guess I just don't like the pressure of a race or the hills in Manhattan. Dee did find me some cool silver and purple Sauconys so I guess I better stay with it!!
We are enjoying the beautiful weather. This weekend we traveled to Manhattan then KC to spend some time with Darrel's family. Sunday we took the kids to Coco Key at the Sheridan for some waterpark fun. And they did have fun. I ran into one of my fellow teachers and even one of my former students (& friend), Kyle Meisner from cville. We had a good time catching up with each others' lives.
Today I take Kaylee to get her stitches out. See Dee's blog if you haven't heard that story.
I'm out....
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment