1. I'm blessed. JD did a great job as Winthrop in the high school's production of "The Music Man." He put in so many hours of practice and was worth it in the end. He may just follow in the footsteps of cousin Andrew and Uncle Jason. So many friends including Mike (hard-hat kstate fan) and Sonya saw him perform. The church choir is recruiting him already. Kaylee has also been singing her heart out the last couple days so maybe she caught the bug also.
2. I'm blessed. Our good friends, Art and Shirley, came to stay with us this weekend so they could see the show. JD was 18 months old when we moved from the 'ville, so it was nice of them to come. Tom and Patti were going to come but Patti's gma past away on Saturday (she was 107). Guess we'll have to all get together sometime else.
3. I should be able to run the Oklahoma City half marathon. It's the weekend before my birthday and JD doesn't have a baseball tourney. I've been training and I'm up to seven miles. Double that and you have a half... we'll see how that goes.
4. I have a cold.....
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment