Friday, December 5, 2008

friday's here

I sitting here in front of a decorated tree. Earlier this week I would have never guessed that the tree would be decorated by tonight. D bought new LED lights so it's really bright. We have so many Hallmark and other ornaments that I think we could decorate three trees.
This week's been so busy. JD's been busy with musical rehearsals, bball practice and midweek class. I've been to Hays and studied for my final stats test, which I took last night. All of us but JD have been fighting colds.
Normally we would have been at a basketball game, but decided to not travel to Buhler. We are listening to it on the radio. Tomorrow I'm pretty much running the JV wrestling tournament.
Oh yeah, I hurt my hip over Thanksgiving so I've laid off the running for the week. I have been riding the bike to get some exercise and I hope to get back to running on Sunday.
I hope everyone has a great weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hell to get old isn't it? ? ?