Monday, November 17, 2008

tag, i'm it!!

My fellow jteacher, Jill, tagged me so I guess I better post.

Here's six random things about me.

1. I've always wanted to coach football. This dream will probably never come true, but I did get to scout defensive plays one night with my brother, Jason, when he was scouting for Liberal.

2. My favorite comfort food is chicken and noodles. Not the soupy kind, but the thick-creamy-good-on-mashed-potatoes kind. Bierocks are also high on my list and remind me of my Nana and the times we made them together when I was a poor college student.

3. Also along the lines of food, sugar cookies were the first cookies that I made with my Nana.

4. In high school, I played tennis. I wasn't that good but my my junior and senior year I did play varsity.

5. I only changed my major three times in college (that's for you AK). Special ed to journalism to secondary education.

6. I saw Sam Kinison just weeks before he was killed in a wreck. He has trying out new material at Snookies. I also saw George Karlin while I was at K-State.

Here are the rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write 6 random things about yourself.
* Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
* Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
* Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I tag:
Dee
Andrew
Sarah

I realize that's less than 6-ish, but it'll have to do!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Don't forget the play you called for Ken Stonebreaker in the South - Great Bend game in 2004.

D