Sunday, September 21, 2008

pounds

No KState game this weekend (and they forgot to show up on Wed.) so my weekend was quiet. Yah right. Saturday we left at 8 for J's 10 a.m. game at Minneapolis (they lost), back to Salina for Kaylee's soccer game (on the big field), Kaylee then went to Girl Scouts. Dee and I ran some errands for church. JD was the ball boy for the KWU game so we went to that. Then I came home and changed so I could chaperone the Homecoming Dance. I don't get the way teens dance (am I getting old or what). Today after church and lunch I did get a nap it!!!!
Dee and I are a part of Salina's Pound Plunge. My team has 2 guys (one's Stoney) and Sue on it. I'm hoping it motivates me. We weight in tonight then weight in every week. You would think that the upcoming cruise would be motivation enough!!
Cousin KKL just got a new tattoo. It's way cool and now I'm sure more that one of the cousins will follow suit!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About the time I think one of those cousins has maybe forgotten about getting a tattoo, someone has to go and get one ... but Kevin IS older and has a job. lmk